1. HOME BUYERS GUIDE (available upon request):
Purchasing a home can be one of the most important decision you’ll ever make, both financially and emotionally. Good planning and preparation can make all the difference. That’s why I have developed a step by step program that provides clear, straightforward information so you will know what to expect and be in control every step of the way.
I will carefully guide you through every step of the home buying process including presenting a detailed HOME BUYER’S PACKAGE for you to keep. I recognize that every home buyer has different needs and I offer a free consultation to buyers looking to purchase a home.
2. HOME SELLERS GUIDE (available upon request):
Selling Real Estate can be a daunting task but it does not have to be with careful guidance and assistance. My goal is to ensure maximum price for your home through my CUSTOM HOME MARKETING SYSTEM. Sellers will enjoy effectively marketed properties, the most qualified buyers and the best possible price.
I consistently put more money in my clients pockets with innovative marketing techniques. Expect professional and candid advice about pricing and exposure of your home.
I offer the following services:
- COMPREHENSIVE MARKETING PROGRAM
- 20 STEP ACTION PLAN TO SELL YOUR HOME
- MONEY-MAKING TIPS TO MAXIMIZE THE VALUE OF YOUR HOME
- NEGOTIATION TIPS
- LEGAL PROCESS OVERVIEW
- PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY SERVICE
3. 20-POINT MARKETING PLAN
- Submit your home listing to our local Multiple Listing Service, MLXchange and RealtyLink.org.
- List your home on AlexPedneault.com, SuttonWestCoast.com and all social media with photos and description.
- Price your home effectively and competitively.
- Promote your home at my company’s sales meetings, giving you immediate insider’s exposure to more than 350 top producing Agents at Sutton West Coast Realty – Broadway office and direct exposure to a network of 17 Sutton West Coast offices and 1,900 agents. We are currently ranked #1 Selling and Listing Brokers in the Lower Mainland and the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board.
- Produces a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Provide a Professional photo package of your home for the public websites and all other marketing material (print and social media)
- Advise of any changes and staging modifications of your home to make it more appealing and presentable to potential buyers.
- Honest and open communication at all times, constant market updates and prospect activity of your home.
- Prospect 3 hours per day and communicate with potential buyers.
- Contact with my buyer leads, center of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- A professional presentation including a lawn sign with a marketing flyer box for maximum exposure. (if permissible by the strata council)
- Pre-qualifying prospective buyers and effectively manage the viewings.
- Keep you informed of the buyer’s concerns and questions.
- Hold Agent’s Open houses (if permissible) to allow Agent’s to get familiarized with your home and convey the its best attributes to their potential buyers.
- Promptly follow up with the Agent’s who showed your home for feedback.
- Represent you on all offer presentations, take the lead in all negotiations for the best possible price and terms.
- Coordinate all closing procedures (from mortgage applications, title searches, conveyanving procedures and other closing procedures).
- Coordinate and facilitate all the showings personally, it will not be passed on to another agent or a member of my team.
- Promptly order all necessary documents for your home from strata managers, lawyers, engineering firms, etc. (ie. Strata documents, Title searches, Surveys, Strata plans, etc.)
- Coordinate and refer Legal services, Lending institutions / Mortgage Brokers, professional Inspectors, Engineers and all necessary contractors.