An accomplished and respected Realtor® with over 16 years of experience, Alex has extensive knowledge of the Lower Mainland Real Estate market.
Known by clients and colleagues for his honesty, dedication and reliability. Alex has a reputation for timely and focused responses to his client’s needs. He is a skilled negotiator that goes the extra mile for all of his clients.
You will be hard-pressed to find a more experienced, professional and hardworking Realtor®. At the top of his industry with more than $300 million in sales to date*, Alex received several sales excellence and top producing awards. He is constantly placing himself in the top 10% of REBGV Realtors® and achieving prestigious Master Medallion club status*. Alex is aligned with the best office, Oakwyn Realty with nearly 700 agents and 8 offices serving the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley and Sea-to-Sky, has been ranked the #1 office for gross volume sales and #1 for new MLS listings in the last three consecutive years.
His wife Cheryl is originally from Langley BC, and also a 15-year seasoned Realtor®, has a wealth of knowledge for the Fraser Valley, which comes as an asset to Alex’s extensive market connections.
Alex regularly markets some of the most sought-after custom homes, he has a deep understanding of the building process as he successfully built and renovated many of his own projects. He also has in-depth knowledge for strata properties and Presale developments. He is the founder of VancityPresales.com, an industry leading Presale website that showcases the latest Lower Mainland developments.
Outside of his career in Real Estate, Alex is passionate about spending time with his family, his lovely wife Cheryl and his two young boys Windsor and Maxime. You will often find him at the park, local gym or on the ski slopes.
A highly referred Realtor®, Alex’s majority of business comes from the referrals of friends and past clients. Whether you are in the market for your very first time or on your twentieth transaction, Alex will guide you every step of the way during the selling and buying process.
Other areas of expertise: Land Assemblies, Land development, Project marketing, Commercial.
*MLS & Presale sales to date (2007-2023). REBGV Master Medallion recipient (2015-2020,2022)
- 7-year Master Medallion qualifier (2015-2020,2022)
- Oakwyn Top Producer Award 2022
- Oakwyn Top Producer Award 2021
- Sutton Group Masters Award 2020
- Sutton Group Masters Award 2019
- Sutton Group Masters Award 2018
- Sutton Group Masters Award 2017
- Sutton Group Masters Award 2016
- Sutton Group Masters Award 2015
- Sutton Group Diamond Award 2014
- Sutton Group Platinum Award 2013
- TD Canada Trust Top Producer Gold Award 2012
- Sutton Group Platinum Award 2012
- Sutton Group Platinum Award 2011
- Sutton Group Platinum Award 2009
- Sutton Group Director Award 2008
- Sutton Group Director Award 2007